- California State Bar, 1995 - Member: Business Law, Nonprofit Organization Standing Committee 4-Year Appointment 2014-2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern Division of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Division of California, 1996
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 1995
- American Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association - Executive Committee for Labor & Employment & Executive Committee for the Business Law/Litigation Section
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association
- Gilroy-Morgan Hill Bar Association (Past President)
- Federal Bar Association
With more than 20 years of experience practicing law, Steven E. Springer brings an in-depth understanding to the needs of his family law clients. Throughout his legal career, he has helped clients through difficult family law issues, from child support and child custody agreements to domestic violence and other criminal defense matters.
Mr. Springer has been recognized by clients for working closely with them to understand their goals and legal needs. He has received an Overall Peer Rating of 5.0/5.0 by Martindale-Hubbell and an Avvo rating of 8.1/10.0.
Steven Springer provides mediation services privately through his offices and is a Civil Early Settlement Conference Neutral (CESC) for Santa Clara County. Neutrals are appointed by the Court as needed and are not employees of the Court or Santa Clara County.